Friday, November 19, 2010

When the house stills, I enjoy the momentary silence despite wind came knocking on every door. I love the sweet smelling flowers during the day, drinking hot green tea and by evening, i sit back, relax and enjoy my music videos. Sometimes, i blog instead. There's a common and interesting analogy between me and my housemates. We love cooking, teasing one another, banging on each others door and play games as well. Having said that, I would like to send this quote to my readers.

"Life is partly what we make it, and partly what is made by the friends whom we choose."
~ Tehyi Hsieh

Our first home made sushi
credits to Helen Wang who tirelessly taught us the ways of making it.


raymond dyed his hair purple. colour of his choice? not sure why though

squeezing his butt into my pants. i reckoned that this gives Gun the illusion of weight loss..haha










No comments:

Post a Comment