Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Training Blog

2 months from now, I am about to sit for my papers, perhaps my last exam in my life .. "yay!!"
Doing well in exams is one thing, while striving to achieve this goal after 23 years of education, it also meant that life has a lot more to do. We cant just sit and wait things to happen.

I was thinking of achieving my own personal goals as well, and don't get me wrong when I say this, i will start my  own training programme about a month before my exams commence. I will see how it all works out for me. Time management is definitely one of the aspect I have to consider due to intensive revision during easter break. 

The main reason why I would like to turn this blog into a training blog for a period of time is because 

1) I get to pay attention to my schedule and training and revision will go in parallel.

2) Better time management skills.

3) I can monitor my diet easily.

4) I want to see how a 2-month-traning can benefit me.

5) I get a good beach body by summer .... ( this part is the best of course.... "grins" hehe)

6) those who read my blog will see my result at the end of the term and probably learn which training is good and bad.


I will definitely include a complete timetable of my training regime and the types of exercises involved as well as the number of repetitions and sets. I will prepare a list of food I chose as my diet plan.. and hopefully, I will stick to it.

Last but not the least, I will update my blog once every  week or fortnight.
Pray I will do best and keeping fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment